The Chanteuse Room
A comfortable queen bed and an antique armoire adorn this quaint room. The private bath has a shower. Free WiFi, small refrigerator, microwave, cable TV, phone and coffee maker. Laundry facilities are also available to guests.
$125 per night October to May
$75 per night June, July, August, September (Except 4th of July week, $125/nt)
- $150 per night Holidays and Festivals
- Rates include all taxes, fees and a continental breakfast.
For reservations call direct (504) 940-0943 (9 am to 9 pm CST) or fill out our form. Availability calendar not posted online.
- Smoking allowed outside only.
- Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, personal check, traveler’s checks, money order, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
- Deposit Amount Required: 1 night’s deposit is required to hold a room. For non-event nights, the balance is due 14 days prior to arrival. For special events and holidays, the balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. Cancellation Policy: For non-event reservations, a 14-day notice is required. A 30-day notice is required for special events, holidays, and festivals. If less notice is given and the room is re-booked, a refund is gladly issued for the money collected from the new booking.
1830 Dauphine Street
New Orleans, Louisiana 70116